An IT Intern job is a great way to get your foot in the door of the IT industry. It can be a great learning experience and can give you the opportunity to work with some of the latest technology. Many IT Intern jobs will involve working with customers and providing technical support. This can be a great way to gain customer service experience, and learn how to handle difficult customer situations.
Qualifications Skills and Expertise
Have you taken a decision about the post? If you choose your job, then check whether the qualification is matching with you. Check the below qualifications requirements. If you have these qualifications you can apply.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree or higher in information technology, management information systems, computer science, computer engineering, or a STEM-related discipline from an accredited institution
- Current cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Previous internship experience
- Previous experience working in Information Technology
- Excellent communication skills
IT Internship assignments are available for both Technical and Business roles and are in the following areas:
- IT Systems (ITS). This organization provides enterprise-wide technology and security to 3M’s customers, suppliers and employees.
- ERP Ecosystem Solutions (EES). This organization develops and delivers integrated global ERP Ecosystem solutions to the maximum value of 3M. ERP Ecosystem Solutions focuses on providing an optimized experience for both customers and employees through an end-to-end process focus, which allows global teams to work differently and drive growth and productivity. Internship opportunities within EES include business
- Digital Transformation (DT). This organization provides an enterprise-wide digital strategy for digital customers, digital products, digital operations, and digital enterprise. The team drives the 3M Digital culture, partnerships, commercialization, and capabilities to drive growth.
The salary for this position falls within the range of $35.3K – $43.5K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Maplewood, MN.
The hiring organization’s details are provided in the table below. This information was collected from the organization’s official website and includes data points such as salary, location, and job type.
- Job Title: Internship – 2023 IT Intern
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Category: Internships
- Salary Range: $35.3K – $43.5K
- Job Location: US, Minnesota, Maplewood
How to Apply for the 3M Internship IT Intern Job?
The application process has been described below. The circular provides all the necessary information. The highlights of the application process are available in the below section.