Gallo has a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands like High Noon, Barefoot Wine, New Amsterdam, Orin Swift, La Marca, and Apothic, Gallo is the largest family-owned winery in the world. We’re committed to providing you with opportunities for advancement, competitive compensation, benefits, and a work-life balance that supports your well-being!
About Gallo’s marketing internship
As an MBA Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for a strategic project for a specific brand or set of brands. The project will include analytical, strategic, creative, and cross-functional elements. Interns will work with cross-functional team members in areas such as finance, packaging, consumer research, public relations, supply chain, and creative services.
Before starting as a Gallo MBA intern, you will be placed in a brand marketing role or a commerce marketing role. Examples of brand marketing strategic projects include new product pipeline innovation, consumer acquisition opportunities, category expansion, or loyalty programs.
Examples of commerce marketing internship projects include: developing insight-driven channel strategies, building breakthrough programming to drive brand awareness, conversion, branded trial, or creating portfolio programs based on consumer insights or how the Gallo brand should be represented to different trade communities.
MBA Marketing Interns will act as integral members of the brand and commerce teams to directly impact marketing strategy, innovation, and execution. The MBA Marketing Internship is a 10-week summer position with similar responsibilities to a full-time Associate Brand Manager role or a full-time Associate Commerce Marketing Manager position.
The hiring organization’s details are provided in the table below. This information was collected from the organization’s official website and includes data points such as salary, location, and job type.
- Job Title: MBA Marketing Internship job 2023 – NBMBAA
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Marketing
- Salary Range: $07.50 – $10.00 / Hour
- Job Location: Modesto, CA
Gallo’s corporate offices are in Modesto, California, in the heart of the San Joaquin Valley. Modesto enjoys sunshine more than three-quarters of the year. It’s the perfect place for the outdoor enthusiast. Play a round of golf, go river rafting, or just enjoy one of our many parks. To the west, you’re only a 90-minute drive from San Francisco and all that the beautiful Bay Area offers.
Travel to the east, and you could be skiing the Sierra Nevada or backpacking at Yosemite National Park. There’s always something to do. For those that choose to live outside the Central Valley, Gallo offers a free shuttle from the East Bay (Oakland and Livermore), so you can sit back and enjoy your commute.
What You Will Need:
- Currently enrolled in the first year of an MBA program.
- Three years of full-time work experience prior to beginning your MBA.
- Proven leadership skills, a passion for consumer marketing, and interest in the wine business.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Superior strategic, creative, and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills and a proven ability to effectively present information to management groups are required.
What will set you apart:
- Currently enrolled in a first-year MBA program with a Marketing concentration or coursework in Marketing.
- Four years of full-time work experience prior to beginning your MBA
Gallo does not sponsor employment-based visas for this position now or in the future.
Physical demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Nearest Major Market: Modesto
Job Segment: Marketing MBA, Summer Internship, MBA, Intern, Branding, Marketing, Entry Level, Management
Applicants who meet the minimum requirements should complete the application form, which can be found by following this link: Application by Official Site