Powerful performance is the name of the game for PWC. We are a global leader in risk advisory, accounting, consulting, and tax services, with more than 120 offices around the world. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies and high-net-worth individuals as well as government organizations, international organizations, and financial institutions. PWC is proud to be an important part of its success story.
If you’re passionate about working in a start-up and are interested in an internship at PwC, we have opportunities across our global network. Our offices are located all over the world, so there’s always something new to experience.
There are three things you can do to be successful as an intern at PwC:
- Be willing to work hard, but not too hard.
- Learn from your coworkers and learn how the team works together.
- Prepare yourself for the interview process.
PWC internships summer 2022
Line of service
|250372WD||Associate – Actuarial Services||Bermuda||Bermuda||Assurance||Actuarial Services||ApplyLearn more|
|242016WD||Assurance – Associate (Fall 2022)||Bermuda||Bermuda||Assurance||ApplyLearn more|
|242008WD||Assurance – Intern (Summer 2022)||Bermuda||Bermuda||Assurance||Assurance||ApplyLearn more|
|242024WD||Co-Op (2021/22)||Bermuda||Bermuda||Assurance||Assurance||ApplyLearn more|
|171943WD||Experienced Associate||Bermuda||Bermuda||Assurance||Assurance||ApplyLearn more|
|173452WD||US Tax – Associate/Experienced Associate||Bermuda||Hamilton – Washington House||Tax||International Tax Services||ApplyLearn more|
Who should apply?
- Completed or on track to complete a business and/or accounting degree from an accredited university
- Outstanding academic achievement
- University grade point average of 3.2 or higher, or a minimum average of B+ (75%)
- Openness to changing priorities and workload levels
- An aptitude for building relationships to collaborate with clients and colleagues to enhance the value
- An ability to analyze information, crunch numbers, and offer sound recommendations
- Strong communication skills to articulate ideas, insights, and information clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- Commitment to integrity, with the courage to do the right thing by clients and colleagues
- Business sense to grasp issues and identify opportunities to help organizations excel