Sabanci University is a private university in Turkey. The university is located in the Maslak area of the European part of Istanbul. Its main campus is in Sarıyer, on the European side of Istanbul, in the Sarıyer district. The Faculty of Arts and Science is in Florya, on the Anatolian side of Istanbul, in the Florya district. It was established in 1993 by the Sabancı Foundation, a philanthropic organization based in Istanbul, Turkey. It is a member of the Sabancı University Association, an association of Turkish universities established by the Turgut Ozal Education Foundation.
Sabanci University Scholarship 2023 info:
- University: Sabanci University
- Degree level: Bachelor, Master, and PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award Country: Turkey
- Last Date: 2nd December 2022
Fields of Study
The Available Fields of Study at Sabanci University Are Arts and Social Sciences, Engineering and Natural Sciences, and Sabanci Business School.
Arts and Social Sciences
The arts and social sciences are two of the most important subjects that students can study. They provide a well-rounded education and help students to develop critical thinking and communication skills. In addition, the arts and social sciences can provide students with an understanding of different cultures and societies.
- Turkish Studies.
- Visual Arts & Visual Communication Design.
- Political Science and International Relations.
- Political Science.
- Cultural Studies.
Engineering and Natural Sciences
There are many different fields of engineering and natural sciences, each with its own unique set of challenges and opportunities. Engineering fields include mechanical, electrical, civil, and chemical engineering, while natural sciences fields include biology, chemistry, and physics.
- Computer Science & Eng.
- Mechatronic Engineering.
- Molecular Biology, Genetics & Bioengineering.
- Electronics Engineering.
- Manufacturing Engineering.
- Energy Technologies and Management.
- Material Science and Nano Eng.
- Cyber Security.
- Data Analytics.
- Industrial Engineering.
- Information Technology.
Sabanci Business School
Sabanci Business School is consistently ranked among the top business schools in the world and is a member of the prestigious AACSB International. The school’s mission is to prepare leaders who will create value for society. Sabanci Business School graduates are highly sought-after by employers and are well-prepared to pursue successful careers in business and management.
- MSc Business Analytics
- Masters in Finance
- Professional MBA
- Executive MBA
- International students are required.
- Turkish students who completed previous education in countries other than Turkey can also apply (conditions apply).
- Candidates must have a good academic record.
- They must provide all required paperwork before the deadline.
- Candidates must be fluent and proficient in English.
- Candidates will have to apply to the program of their choice at Sabanci University.
Required Documents for Sabanci University Scholarship
- Copy of Results with a valid, acceptable score.
- High school diploma (English or Turkish)
- Official Transcripts -with stamp/signature
- Academic Recommendation Letter
- Residence Permit Copy
- Other documents required by the faculty
- English language proficiency score
The deadline for applications for the Sabanci University Scholarship 2023 in Turkey is 2nd December 2022.
How to Apply?
Are you interested in studying at Sabanci University? Great news – the application for the Sabanci University Scholarship 2023 is now open! To apply, simply visit the official website of the university (linked below) and follow the instructions. Good luck!