The BI Presidential Scholarship in Norway for the academic year 2023 is now open! Opportunities Circle is proud to bring you this exciting opportunity to study in one of Europe’s most prestigious countries. The Norwegian Business School is offering the BI Presidential Scholarship to outstanding international students who want to pursue postgraduate studies at one of Europe’s best institutions. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity – apply today!
Bi Presidential Scholarship 2023 info:
- Country: Norway
- University: BI Norwegian Business School
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree Program
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Program Duration: Scholarship 2023 is for up to two years.
- Deadline: March 1, 2023
Eligibility Criteria of the BI Presidential Scholarship 2023 in Norway:
- Candidates with a GPA of A on the ECTS scale or an equivalent top-level grade on an international grade scale are eligible.
- You must either be admitted to a Master of Science degree program or enrolled in/have completed the 3rd year of BI’s Siviløkonom program to be eligible for this job.
- The BI Presidential Scholarship is available to both international and Norwegian students who wish to apply.
- The BI Presidential Scholarship is open to applicants of all Master of Science programs, with the exception of the BI-Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing.
All candidates must meet academic progression requirements in order to maintain their scholarships.
- Full study progression (30 ECTS) in each semester.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of a “B” on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each academic semester.
- Candidates who are awarded the BI Presidential Scholarship must be prepared to be “BI Ambassadors”, acting as spokespeople, assisting in recruitment efforts, and promoting a good study environment. The details regarding responsibilities will be specified in the Scholarship Contract.
Number of Scholarships:
- A maximum of 25 scholarships for international applicants and
- 15 scholarships for Norwegian applicants are available.
How to Apply for the BI Presidential Scholarship?
- Write a scholarship application letter, a maximum of one page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
- upload your scholarship application letter and all required documentation to the online application portal for evaluation for admission into the Master of Science program. Your scholarship application will only be considered if you have accepted an offer of admission.
Students currently in the 3rd year of BI’s Siviløkonom program can apply in their third year by sending a scholarship application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: BI Presidential Scholarship Application.
- Scholarship applications must be received by 1 March.
- Applications from Sivøk students must be received by 1 March