- Job CategoryIntern
- Posting Date12/12/2023, 10:10 PM
- Locations 115 North McCarthy Blvd., Milpitas, CA, 95035, US
- Job ScheduleFull time
- Learn the life cycle of community and content marketing
- Engage our community through social posting, replies, community activations (and yes, memes)
- Gain practical experience in content planning / brand voice / copywriting / analytics
- Execute community activations through engagement, content, and contests
- Create a social calendar for multiple social media platforms
- Interested in gaining industry experience in Social / Community Marketing
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to manage competing priorities
- A great communicator, written and verbal
- Enthusiastic about community building and creating memorable moments
- Passionate about Elgato, gaming, streaming, or content creator industry (please share about this
in your cover letter if applicable)
WHO WE ARE:
CORSAIR (NASDAQ: CRSR) is a leading global developer and manufacturer of high-performance gear and technology for gamers, content creators, and PC enthusiasts. From award-winning PC components and peripherals, to premium streaming equipment and smart ambient lighting, CORSAIR delivers a full ecosystem of products that work together to enable everyone, from casual gamers to committed professionals, to perform at their very best.
CORSAIR also includes subsidiary brands Elgato, which provides premium studio equipment and accessories for content creators, SCUF Gaming, which builds custom-designed controllers for competitive gamers, and ORIGIN PC, a builder of custom gaming and workstation desktop PCs and laptops
We will have two cohort tracks that you may choose from that span a 12-week period:
- May 22nd – August 9th, 2024
- June 20th – September 6th, 2024
- You are actively enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited institution and have completed at least one year of education.
- You are pursuing either an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate Degree, and returning for at least a final term following the summer internship.
- You are able to fully commit to one of the two 12-week (40 hours per week) internship cohort tracks.
- You must be at least 18+ years of age at the start of the internship.
We have many intern openings in a variety of departments, check them all out to see which suits your interests and professional development the best at corsair.com/careers.
For roles that are based at our headquarters in Milpitas, CA: The starting base pay for this position is as shown below. The actual base pay is dependent upon a variety of job-related factors such as professional background, training, work experience, location, business needs, and market demand. Therefore, in some circumstances, the actual salary could fall outside of this expected range. This pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Hourly Range – $25
How to Apply:
how to apply Get started right away by simply using your email. Your profile will be created and kept up to date automatically as you enter details for each of your job applications.