In the dynamic world of high-performance gaming and technology, Corsair (NASDAQ: CRSR) stands as a global leader, dedicated to providing cutting-edge gear and technology for gamers, content creators, and PC enthusiasts. As part of its commitment to excellence, Corsair is seeking talented individuals to join their team as Accounting Interns.
- Job Category: Intern
- Posting Date: 12/12/2023, 10:06 PM
- Locations: 115 North McCarthy Blvd., Milpitas, CA, 95035, US
- Job Schedule: Full-time
The role of an Accounting Intern at Corsair encompasses a variety of responsibilities, reflecting the company’s commitment to financial accuracy and compliance. Interns will collaborate with the IT/Finance team to manage the Revenue Projects Tracker, ensuring meticulous attention to detail in revenue/rebate calculations, reconciliations, and reporting.
Participation in both internal and external audit processes is a key aspect of the role. This involves preparing relevant documentation and assisting with audit inquiries, showcasing the intern’s involvement in critical financial processes. Additionally, interns will assist in preparing month-end financial reports, playing a vital role in ensuring compliance with accounting standards and company policies.
Apart from these core responsibilities, interns may be assigned other duties as needed, providing them with a holistic understanding of the accounting function within a global technology company.
- Collaborate with IT/Finance to manage Revenue Projects Tracker: This involves active participation in tracking and managing revenue projects, emphasizing the importance of teamwork and coordination within different departments.
- Participate in internal and external audit processes: Interns will gain exposure to the audit processes, contributing to the documentation and addressing inquiries, highlighting their involvement in maintaining financial integrity.
- Assist in preparing month-end financial reports: Interns play a crucial role in the preparation of financial reports, ensuring accuracy and adherence to accounting standards and company policies.
- Assist on other duties as assigned: This flexible aspect of the role provides interns with exposure to various aspects of accounting, contributing to a well-rounded learning experience.
Corsair seeks interns who embody certain characteristics that align with the company’s values and work culture:
- Detail Oriented: The role emphasizes attention to detail to ensure accuracy in revenue, rebate calculations, reconciliations, and reporting.
- Positive Attitude: A positive outlook and a willingness to work with cross-functional teams are crucial attributes, promoting a collaborative work environment.
- Adaptability: The ability to adjust to multiple directions for tasks and being flexible in handling evolving responsibilities and tasks is highly valued.
- Time Management: Effective time management is essential for meeting project deadlines and ensuring efficient workflow.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Good problem-solving skills are sought after to identify and resolve discrepancies, contributing to the overall accuracy of financial processes.
Who We Are:
Corsair’s identity extends beyond being a manufacturer of high-performance gaming gear; it represents a global community of individuals passionate about gaming, content creation, and cutting-edge technology. Corsair’s ecosystem of products, ranging from award-winning PC components and peripherals to premium streaming equipment and smart ambient lighting, is designed to empower everyone, from casual gamers to committed professionals, to perform at their very best.
Corsair’s subsidiaries, including Elgato, SCUF Gaming, and ORIGIN PC, further exemplify the company’s diverse portfolio catering to the needs of different segments within the gaming and technology industry.
To ensure a successful and enriching internship experience, Corsair has outlined specific requirements for prospective interns:
- Active Enrollment: Interns must be actively enrolled as full-time students in an accredited institution and have completed at least one year of education.
- Degree Pursuit: Candidates should be pursuing an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate Degree and plan to return for at least one final term following the summer internship.
- Commitment to Internship Tracks: Interns must commit to one of the two 12-week (40 hours per week) internship cohort tracks, emphasizing Corsair’s desire for dedicated and immersive participation.
- Age Requirement: Applicants must be at least 18 years old at the start of the internship, meeting legal employment criteria.
Corsair encourages prospective interns to explore the various internship openings across different departments to identify roles that align with their interests and professional development goals.
Hourly Range: $25
How to Apply:
how to apply Get started right away by simply using your email. Your profile will be created and kept up to date automatically as you enter details for each of your job applications.
The Corsair Accounting Internship offers a unique opportunity for students to gain hands-on experience in a globally recognized technology company. The detailed qualifications, application process, and internship requirements underscore Corsair’s commitment to nurturing talent and providing a supportive environment for professional growth.
Prospective interns are encouraged to embrace the values of attention to detail, positivity, adaptability, time management, and problem-solving skills. These attributes, coupled with the opportunity to work on diverse tasks such as revenue tracking, audit participation, and financial reporting, contribute to a well-rounded learning experience.