CORSAIR also includes subsidiary brands Elgato, which provides premium studio equipment and accessories for content creators, SCUF Gaming, which builds custom-designed controllers for competitive gamers, and ORIGIN PC, a builder of custom gaming and workstation desktop PCs and laptops
- Job Category Intern
- Posting Date12/12/2023, 10:06 PM
- Locations 2100 Evergreen Blvd., Duluth, GA, 30096, US
- Job Schedule Full-time
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Twitter.
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company’s social pages.
- Assist with content brainstorming and on-site productions in the Atlanta office.
- Work alongside the team to assist in plans around social media strategy and developing the social media content calendar.
- Assist in analyzing analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of gaming.
- Passion for social media and content is a must.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Highly creative and process-driven.
We will have two cohort tracks that you may choose from that span a 12-week period:
- May 22nd – August 9th, 2024
- June 20th – September 6th, 2024
- You are actively enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited institution and have completed at least one year of education.
- You are pursuing either an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate Degree, and returning for at least a final term following the summer internship.
- You are able to fully commit to one of the two 12-week (40 hours per week) internship cohort tracks.
- You must be at least 18+ years of age at the start of the internship.
We have many intern openings in a variety of departments, check them all out to see which suits your interests and professional development the best at corsair.com/careers.
For roles that are based at our headquarters in Milpitas, CA: The starting base pay for this position is as shown below. The actual base pay is dependent upon a variety of job-related factors such as professional background, training, work experience, location, business needs, and market demand. Therefore, in some circumstances, the actual salary could fall outside of this expected range. This pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Hourly Range – $20
How to Apply:
how to apply Get started right away by simply using your email. Your profile will be created and kept up to date automatically as you enter details for each of your job applications.