A tax internship is a great opportunity for those who are pursuing an MBA or MCA course. Tax internships provide valuable learning experiences and exposure to various aspects of the tax system. These placements offer you an exciting and challenging experience while earning valuable skills.
We found that Tax Internships were a popular option for students looking to break into the accounting and finance industry. They offer high-paying opportunities, in addition to mentoring from some of the industry’s most respected leaders. They are perfect for those looking to gain experience in this field and make a name for themselves.
Amazon 2023 Accounting Tax- Intern Summer
Amazon’s Global Tax team is searching for bar-raising Tax Interns who consistently exceed expectations, thrive in a challenging workplace, and can actively contribute to our talented team. Amazon Tax Interns may support one or more of the following areas: State and Local Tax compliance or audit, Withholding Tax process, or US International Tax reporting, including compliance and ASC 740 tax provision modeling. We are focused on controllership,
Locations for this role include the Greater Seattle area, Arlington, VA, and more. Applicants must be open to relocation to the related locations, as well as nationwide opportunities. -Term: 12 weeks during the summer of 2023. Students will be able to select from the internship dates below. The start dates for this program are:
- Monday, May 22, 2023-Friday, August 11, 2023
- Monday, June 5, 2023- Friday, August 25, 2023
- Monday, June 12- Friday, September 1, 2023
- We are unable to accommodate applicants with visa sponsorship for this role.
- For more information, please visit https://amazonundergradstudent.splashthat.com.
• Currently pursuing a combined Bachelor’s and Master’s degree path consisting of
• A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, plus
• A Master’s degree in Tax or Master’s degree in Accounting (preferably in a tax track).
• Expected conferral dates are:
• Between December 2023 and June 2024 for those currently enrolled at the Master’s level, or
• Between December 2024 and June 2025 for those currently enrolled at the Bachelor’s level.
• Able to work 40 hours a week throughout the course of a 10 to 12-week summer internship commitment starting in May or June.
• Completion of first-year accounting curriculum
• Positive attitude
• Prior internship experience in tax or accounting
• Strong academic, leadership, and/or extracurricular record.
• Effective interpersonal, written, and oral communication with a keen focus on delivering business results.
• Demonstrated track record in using data and metrics to make decisions and build scalable solutions.
• Ability to influence across all levels of an organization.
• Ability to act strategically and make decisions under ambiguity.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
Tax Intern – Summer 2023 PWC
A career within Corporate Tax services will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing working capital, and profit sharing for partners.
You’ll also help organizations understand the pricing implications of goods and services between related parties, as well as providing advice on tax implications of deals. Our team helps our clients improve their tax function to control risk and facilitate better decision-making. You’ll focus on helping businesses with tax strategy, ensuring tax compliance, increasing post-tax profits, and providing application support to achieve the best corporate tax practices
- Job Category Corporate Tax
- Level Intern
- Job Type InternTime
- Type Full-time
- Travel Requirements Up to 20%
- Start Year 2023
- Job ID 11202119USEIB
Location(s) AL-Birmingham,CA-San Francisco,CA-San Jose,CO-Denver,CT-Hartford,DC-Washington,FL-Hallandale Beach/Miami,GA-Atlanta,MA-Boston,MD-Baltimore,MI-Detroit,OH-Cleveland,PA-Philadelphia,PA-Pittsburgh,UT-Salt Lake City,VT-Montpelier,WA-Seattle
Deloitte Tax Consultant Intern Accounting (Summer 2023, Winter 2024)
At Deloitte, our tax consultants provide a full range of tax services to clients. We help our clients combine tax data, processes, technology, and people in new ways to uncover valuable business insights and arrive at smarter solutions to business challenges. Our team members work collaboratively and apply their specialized knowledge and experience to help clients navigate past complex tax and financial reporting issues. We offer deep insights into their business practices and procedures and help them make more informed decisions to enhance their business efficiencies. Learn more about Deloitte Tax.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Bachelor of Science/Business Administration, Master of Science in Accounting or Taxation
- Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.2)
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage assignments in a team environment
- Relevant work experience (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
- CPA exam eligibility preferred
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
No limitation on sponsorship
- The start date for this position will be in the Summer of 2023 or the Winter of 2024
- Technology-related coursework is highly desirable
Conagra brands Tax-Internship-Summer-2023
Conagra Brands is one of North America’s leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands
You will be immersed in Conagra Brands Finance Organization for 11 weeks. The tax intern prepares tax returns under general supervision and assists in tax research and other analysis. You can expect to work collaboratively with other members of the Conagra Tax Team and Finance organization on various projects including tax compliance, tax provision, tax audits, and other special projects as needed. To enhance your overall understanding of our company, we will provide opportunities to network with peers and leaders to gain experience with the scope of career paths available at Conagra Brands.
- When: May 22 – August 4, 2023
- Location(s): Omaha, NE
- Schedule: Interns should expect to work 40 hours/per week
Why should you become a Conagra intern?
- Our intern compensation starts at $20/hr
- We set you up for success. All interns participate in two days of orientation in Omaha.
- You’ll receive professional development before and during the internship.
- Network with and learn from our leaders across the company.
- Summer Hours. Offices close at 1 p.m. on Friday.
- You don’t have to stress about getting to your new city or where you’re going to live. Summer relocation and housing is provided by Conagra as needed.
- Summer Send-Off. Come back to Omaha to celebrate and give back to the community.
CohnReznick 2023 Tax Summer Intern – New York City, NY
CohnReznick, a top 15 public accounting firm specializing in advisory, assurance and tax, is currently looking for summer interns to join the tax team from June – August 2023. The internship program requires 22.5 hours per week (part-time interns) or 37.5+ hours per week (full-time interns). Hours vary by office.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting
- Plan to complete 150 credit hours to be licensed between December 2023 – September 2024
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA in both your major and overall
- Successful completion of two accounting courses prior to the start of your internship
- Have held leadership positions in student organizations, extracurricular activities and/or on team projects
- Exhibit excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Able to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)