Mechanical engineering is a core part of technology. It is also one of the oldest disciplines that are still being taught in college. It is a multifaceted subject that has to deal with concepts related to the production of any mechanical device be it simple to a complex one.
6-month internship mechanical engineering
Mechanical Engineering is the discipline that applies engineering, physics, and materials science principles to design, analyze, manufacture, and maintain mechanical systems. It is the branch of engineering that involves the design, production, and operation of machinery.
Disneyland Mechanical Engineering Internships, Fall 2022
Prior related work experience is desired, including co-op/intern programs with a focus on engineering materials, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical systems, control, or design
Demonstrated/proven strong leadership, technical and interpersonal skills
Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
Working knowledge of AutoCAD, SolidWorks, and Matlab
Valid US driver’s license
Availability to work various shifts commensurate with project requirements
Previous Theme Park work experience
Required Education :
Junior, Senior or Graduate student
Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate degree at an accredited 4 year College or University studying Mechanical Engineering
Preferred Education :
Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (Note: Please, no rounding) as shown on a transcript. Please upload a transcript when applying.
Location of position: This position has opportunities in Anaheim, CA
Program Length: The approximate dates of this internship are June 2022 – December 2022 (6-month). Interns must be fully available for the duration of the internship.
Electrolux Mechanical Engineer – 6-month internship program
Electrolux is the world’s leading home appliance company. With operations in more than 150 countries, Electrolux has many unique opportunities to learn and grow within the company. During an internship, you will have a chance to work on a specific project that is important to your department and the rest of the organization. Internships are typically 3 to 6 months long.
Your main tasks:
• Supporting actions increasing the quality of the final product
• Supporting actions related to product cost reduction
• Supporting projects implementing new products and/or new technologies
• Collaborating with suppliers to optimize product and process
• Component evaluation and measurement
• Prototyping including 3D printing
• Student or graduate of mechanical engineering or similar
• Availability minimum 30 hours per week
• Practical knowledge of 2D, 3D CAD programs (Catia or others)
• Practical knowledge of MS Office
• Knowledge of the English language at the communicative level
• Fluent knowledge of the Polish language
• Manual work skills in the workshop/prototype workshop
• The ability of an analytical approach to solve technical problems
• Ability to perform measurements with a caliper
• Work in an international environment of experienced engineers
• Possibility to implement your own projects (3D printing, CNC milling machine, Laser)
• Possibility to understand all processes in the production company
• Learning programs Catia, TeamCenter, and others.
• Training in project management in a corporation based on MS Project or Excel.
• FEM calculation training.