Quick Info Nanyang Scholarship
- Country: Singapore
- University: Nanyang Technological University
- Degree Level: Graduate, Undergraduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- All international students can apply.
- A candidate should hold a passion for research.
- A candidate must have good writing skills and fluency in English.
- A candidate will be prioritized for possessing extra-curricular activities.
- A candidate must possess leadership potential and qualities
Benefits Of Scholarship
The NTU-USP Scholarship covers up to the normal program duration on the condition that the scholarship holder maintains a record of good academic performance and exemplary conduct.
|||Singapore Citizen||Singapore Permanent Resident||International Student|
(with effect from 1 August 2021)
|Conference Allowance||Up to S$4,000 per financial year
(April previous year to March current year)
|Book Allowance||Annual grant of $500 |
|IT Allowance||A one-time allowance of $1,500 |
|Thesis Allowance||One time allowance of $600
It will be disbursed during the final year of scholarship renewal.
Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions shall be provided at a rate pegged to the prevailing employer’s contribution rate set by CPF, on top of the monthly stipend received.
2International Students must perform teaching/ laboratory supervision duties to fulfill the requirements of the Graduate Assistantship Programme (GAP). Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents may perform GAP at the discretion of the schools.
- This award also covers the annual tuition fee.
- Priority will be given to subsidized campus accommodation.
- Full coverage of subsidized tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance of $6,500 per academic year.
- Accommodation allowance of up to $2,000 per academic year (applicable to scholarship holders who reside in NTU hostels only).
- Computer allowance of $1,750 (one-off).
- Travel Grant of up to $5,000 for an overseas study/attachment program subject to terms and conditions in the Travel Grant Form.
- Overseas benefits in the semester of the NTU-USP Study Abroad or NTU Exchange Programme.
No bond is attached to the NTU-USP Scholarship apart from the three-year bond applicable to all Singapore PRs and international students under the MOE Tuition Grant Scheme.
Available Fields of Study
- Asian School of Environment
- Graduate College
- Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
- National Institute of Education
- Nanyang Business School
- School of Art, Design, and Media
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering
- School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- School of Computer Science and Engineering
- School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- School of Humanities
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- School of Social Sciences
- Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information
- S.Rajaratnam School of International Studies
- Accountancy and Business
- Art, Design & Media
- Communication Studies
- Social Sciences
- Sport Science
There are 3 different deadlines available for Nanyang International Scholarships in Singapore:
- Nanyang Scholarship: 19 February 2023
- Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship: 31 December 2022.
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA): 1 December 2022.
Applicants should submit the following documents
- Personal statement (300 words limit)
- A recent digital passport-size photo
- Referee’s appraisal
How to Apply:
The Application Link is Online. Please Apply through Online Link. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the NTU University Singapore Scholarship.