The University of Bristol is ranked among the top 100 global universities and 61st in the QS World University Ranking 2023. The university is committed to making a positive global impact by addressing challenges and providing solutions through education, innovation, and inclusivity. Bristol University offers a high-quality education, a professional learning environment, and opportunities for research. For international students, the university offers a variety of awards and scholarships in the United Kingdom.
University of Bristol Scholarships 2023/24 | Study Free in the UK
- Accounting and finance
- Aerospace engineering
- Ancient history
- Anthropology and Archaeology
- Biological sciences
- Biomedical science
- Business and management
- Chemical physics
- Chemistry with Computing
- Childhood studies
- Civil Engineering
- Classical studies
- Comparative literature and culture
- Computer science
- Engineering design
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Environmental geoscience
- Film and Television
- Foundation in Arts and Social Science
- International business management
- Liberal arts
- Mechanical engineering
- Modern languages
- Politics and international relations
- Social policy
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be applying for an undergraduate program (excluding medicine, dentistry, and veterinary science)
- Be overseas students who do not have British citizenship
- Not be recipients of any other scholarship or assistance
- If wishing to pursue postgraduate studies, enroll in courses in social science and law
- Have a strong academic record as well as other accomplishments
- Be international fee-paying students
- Meet the English proficiency requirements
Benefits of Bristol Scholarships:
- The undergraduate scholarship ranges from £6,500 to £13,000 each year, whereas the postgraduate scholarship ranges from £6,500 to £26,000 per year.
- This sum is solely related to tuition costs.
- The applicant may also be eligible for a living cost scholarship of up to £3,000 for the first year of study.
- The scholarship will provide international students with numerous opportunities.
- Opportunity to study at one of the world’s top universities.
- UCAS ID for undergraduate scholarship
- Postgraduate application AY ID
- Program or course you applied for
- Recent educational institution
- English language proficiency (if required)
Application Process University of Bristol Scholarships 2023/2024
- The application procedure is completed online and is quick and easy to do.
- Students must have applied to the University of Bristol for the course of interest.
- If you’re thinking about applying for a Think Big scholarship, the process is simple. All you need is your student ID number and some personal information, and you’ll be on your way to potentially receiving funding for your education.
- Applicants must respond to three questions in a maximum of 200 words.
- Because the application cannot be stored, you must complete and submit it all at once.
- The Think Big undergraduate scholarship application deadline is February 27, 2023, at 10 a.m. (UK time).
To know more about the University of Bristol Scholarships, please visit the official website: