The University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023-2024 provides full funding to overseas students for masters and doctoral studies. These scholarships cover tuition fees, travel expenses, a living allowance of $31,200 per year, and academic expenses.
Hundreds of rewards are available from the University to recognize and reward hard work and achievement as you progress through your program.
university of Melbourne scholarships for international students 2023
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): University of Melbourne
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Please visit the graduate course pages to find all the available courses.
- Program Period:
- 2 years for students undertaking a Master by research degree
- Up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a Doctoral degree
- Deadline: If you have applied for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships.
- Full tuition reimbursement for up to two years for students pursuing a Master by Research degree or up to four years for students pursuing a doctorate degree.
- For students pursuing a Master by Research degree, the living allowance is $31,200 a year pro rata (2020 full-time study rate)
- Students moving from states or territories other than Victoria are eligible for a $2000 relocation grant, while students moving from outside Australia are eligible for a $3000 relocation grant.
- Overseas Student Health Coverage (OSHC) is a single membership for international students who require health insurance.
- The University of Melbourne Scholarship is available to candidates who meet the following conditions:
- English is the required language. – All countries are eligible. – Have applied for and been accepted into a Master’s or Doctorate by Research degree at the University of Melbourne, or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.