The University of Miami is offering a fully funded scholarship for international undergraduate students called the Stamps Scholarship. This scholarship covers full tuition, standard room and board, textbooks, and a one-time allowance for the purchase of a computer. It also includes $12,000 for undergraduate research and conferences.
The scholarship is merit-based and aims to support motivated and skilled students in achieving their educational and personal goals. In addition to financial support, selected Stamps Scholars will have access to resources such as study abroad opportunities, research initiatives, social events, and leadership development programs.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the University of Miami’s admission requirements, which include a strong high school curriculum and grades, standardized test scores, letters of recommendation, an essay, and extracurricular activities. The scholarship application deadline is January 1, 2023, for the 2023-2024 academic year.
The University of Miami is offering scholarships for undergraduate students to study in the United States. The scholarship covers courses in accounting, business studies, art, biology, marine science, sports science, civil engineering, computer science, health and fitness, and marine engineering. The program period is four years or eight semesters. The deadline for the scholarship is January 1, 2023, or November 1, 2023, annually.
The University of Miami Stamps Scholarship provides the recipients with below benefits:
- Full tuition and fees
- Standard room and board
- Attendance at the bi-annual Stamps Scholars National Convention and access to a network of Stamps Scholars at 40 universities nationwide
- A one-time allowance for the purchase of a computer
- Access to a $12,000 enrichment fund, which can be used for study abroad, undergraduate research, unpaid internships, conferences, leadership development, and other educational purposes
- Stamps Scholars Orientation at the start of the academic year
- Stamps Scholar’s educational and leadership programs and opportunities during the academic year
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship
- The University of Miami Stamps Scholarship is open to all countries
- To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be proficient in English
- Admissions to the University of Miami are competitive and based on various factors including academic achievements, test scores, extracurricular activities, and recommendations
- International candidates must submit a complete application for admission and all academic credentials, including a bank letter, by the specified deadline
- The scholarship committee will make the final decision on awards
How to Apply for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship?
- Complete and submit the Common Application online
- Send the following documents to the designated address:
- Official transcripts
- Official English test scores
- Letter of recommendation
- Submit financial aid documents
- Check application status
- To learn more about the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship, please visit the official website for more information.