At TU Delft a number of scholarships are available for excellent international applicants. Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships are financed by the legacy of Justus and Louise van Effen. Mr. van Effen studied at TU Delft in the 1940s and strongly believed technological developments will contribute to solving societal issues.
The Foundation Justus & Louise van Effen was established with the aim of stimulating excellent international MSc students and financially supporting them in their wish to study at TU Delft.
Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships
Quick Info Chevening Scholarships
- Study in: Netherlands
- Host University: TU Delft University
- Number of scholarships2/3 per faculty
- Deadline: 1 December 2022 (23:59 CET)
- The course starts March 2023
- You are an excellent international applicant (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft MSc programs (not a Joint Education Programme).
- You have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum.
- You have a bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside of The Netherlands.
- You have submitted a complete MSc application before the scholarship deadline
Students who have been granted a scholarship will be informed by TU Delft via email by the end of March 2023.
Receiving the scholarship is conditional on the student fulfilling all admission criteria.
Extent of Scholarship
Full tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc program based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, AND contribution for the living expenses.
You can upload your reference letters during your MSc application (as one PDF document), according to the indicated requirement.
- You can request reference letters from your referee(s). Fill out the information about your referee/s and invite them by using the ‘send invitation button.
- The referee(s) will receive an automatic email inviting him/her to upload a reference for you.
- You can combine both procedures. E.g. 1 upload and 1 referee request.
- Reference letters will not be considered if you have already submitted your application.
- Reference letters will not be accepted after the Scholarship deadline.
How to Apply:
The Application Link is Online. Please Apply through Online Link. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Scholarships in Netherlands TU Delft University Excellence Scholarships 2023-24
It is important to visit your individual country page on the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Please Visit the Official website