Electrical Engineering is the discipline that deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism. This field first became an identifiable occupation in the late nineteenth century after the commercialization of the electric telegraph, the telephone, and electric power distribution and use.
6 months internship for electrical engineering
1. Electrical Engineering Co-Op |Johnson & Johnson Santa Clara, CA
Johnson & Johnson has been a leader in technology and innovation for more than 130 years. From the first Tylenol capsule to the most advanced and effective medicines today, we use our knowledge and experience to develop products that help people around the world stay healthy.
best companies for electrical engineering internships
According to me if you are a resident of Gujarat and also studying in Gujarat then the below-listed companies are one of the best companies to get in as an intern.
- L&T – hazira
- Voltamp – vadodara
- Essar – hazira
- Hitachi hi rel – aanad
- GETCO – patan
- Tunwal – Gandhinagar (dealing with E-vehicle)
- Sun edison – Ahmedabad
- T&R – vadodara
- Schneider electrics – vadodar This company I have listed for electrical engineering students who want to work as interns. you need not put your personal contact or some jack to get in the company for internship. You can apply on their official website or you can personally contact companies HR to help with that. But remember it is not that easy to get an internship if don’t have personal contact so don’t be disappointed if one or two companies reject you for an internship. keep on trying you will succeed.
In India the best PSUs to intern under are:
- Power Grid Corporation of India limited(PGCIL)
- National Thermal Power Corporation(NTPC).
- National Hydroelectric Power Corporation(NHPC).
- Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited(BHEL) & many more.
In U.S, Elon Musk’s company Tesla, Inc is the best place for an Electrical Engineer to do an internship provided one can get permission!
Electrical Engineering is a branch of engineering, concerned with the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism.